Re: [RT] Prophecies

 fake?  fraud? other 'f' words I would use but this being
 family-, PG, forum I shall refrain.
 I've heard from several that he is wrong most of the times,
 at crucial junctures in the market. BTW, have you looked at this
 record recently? dismal, abysmal, horrible...

Being Indian - from India - does not necessarily lend any
additional credibility or qualifiation; I am Indian also,
I know tens of thousands of Indians all over the world, none
are particularly well-versed or gifted in Financial astrology.

We have nice cool accent, we have glorious culture and heritage
going back thousands of years, I cherish our religion and
spirituality, helps me maintain balance and concentration during
those hectic trading hours ... but Indian Financial astrology?
no, better stick to tried and tested TA and FA when trading.

--- "Michael S." <MikeSuesserott@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This newsletter http://www.mahendraprophecy.com/ ($360/qtr) is free this
> week. Financial astrology done by an Indian. Might be worth taking a dekho.
>
> Regards,
> Michael Suesserott
>
> Disclaimer: No connections etc.

http://mail.yahoo.com