Re: [RT] DOW

Thanks Ira,

You are a good man.

Sallie

> This 10650 area is the same area I gave as a price objective earlier.
The>  next set of price objectives are 11,000,  11,270, 11,360, 12,200 and
final> ly 13000.   These objectives will remain in force until 9700 is
taken out
o> r 13,000 is reached.

> The current short term price objective is 10,725 with a short term
target
o> f 10800.  Each price objective will first act as resistance and then as
sup> port after it has been penetrated. Current downside objective could
be
1068> 8 with support at 10700.

> All numbers are rounded.
>
> Necks strung out again.
>
> Good trading, Ira.

Business>  finance schools
>         Business finance online  Business finance class  Business
finances

>     c..  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Servic> e.

---> ---

This message was sent using SCCoast.net's SCCourier E-mail Service.
http://www.sccoast.net

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DldnlA/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/zMEolB/TM