Fw: [RT] January 2003 Prediction Follow-up

time for a follow up?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2005 11:06 PM
Subject: [RT] January 2003 Prediction Follow-up

At the beginning of 2003 this group contemplated a 4-year market prediction.  On January 30, 2003 I sent to the group the attached prediction (see "SP 4-Yr View").  With all this talk recently about predicting the SPX I decided to check up on how my 2+year prediction was holding up.  So I took the same market period as shown in the old chart but this time added actual SP-500 prices.  See attached "SP 4-Yr April 2005.gif" for comparison.   OK, OK, you can nitpick that I missed the amplitude, but I amazed myself at timing the market swings.

IF (always a BIG "if") my prediction still holds up then we are at the start of a very big market decline right now.

Pete

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Business finance course Small business finance Business finance schools
Business finance online Business finance class Business finances

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.