From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of hbernst963@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2005 2:08 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx; holygrailsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RT] Interactive Brokers

I'm looking for comments from futures traders who use Interactive  Brokers.
How much do you pay in commissions and fees for roundtrip  futures?  Futures
Options?  Are you happy will the fills?  What  do you think of their trading
platform? Easy or hard to use?  Execution and  fills quick or slow?

Thanks for responding,

Howard Bernstein

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS