Re: [RT] Stocks

Hi Ira,

I want ro say you are most excellent in your VPHM prognosis.

Thanks again,

Sallie

> There is a program called Power Investor that will allow you to put in
any
> fundamental criteria you would like as filters.  Provides balance
sheets,
q> uarterly reports, charts etc.  So you can put in a beta you like and
all
th> e rest and it will filter through about 3000 stocks for you.  You just
have>  to make sure the financial data is current by checking them.

> I have no affiliation with this non profit company. If you are
interested
p> ost me privately and I will give you the information.  Cost is $99 per
year>  and you can update nightly for free.

> Ira

Servic> e.

---> ---

This message was sent using SCCoast.net's SCCourier E-mail Service.
http://www.sccoast.net

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DldnlA/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/zMEolB/TM