[RT] sp500 nasdaq

I have attached a gif of my long term trading

this indicator is used for a position trade of 1-3 weeks

it is designed   to let you know of when  NOT to be greedy

it is suggesting to take money off the table

(now that does not mean we will not make a higher high,  but,   )

max upside for now is 10 sp points

NASDAQ

the picture is more immediate
and if it is up more than 10 I would short it via  qqqq

(stop loss   25 cents)
Ben

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.