Re: [RT] Stocks

Hi Ben,

I see VPHM as a clear shot to $12, consolidation and then on to $20 over
the course of the next 3 to 12 months. That is of course if they do not
disappoint, the converts can be taken out and there is no competition for
Vancocin. It can be a moon shot if the drug they dealt to Shering Plough
for the common cold is a winner. It was successful in oral form but not
approved by the FDA because of BC side effects. It is now being reworked
in the nasal form and it apears to be still efficacious.

I am looking seriously at:

BMR as a conservative play with a 4% yield and recent insider buys.
Forward PE is estimated at 14. Chart is in a little channel.

AUXL has had a lot of insider buying and Soros is on board big time. It
is a bit more speculative since they have no earnings.

CHRK also has insider buing, low float and PE of 10sh.

I am not sure about the charts of the last two.

I have not had a chance to look at your list and need to get back to Ira
about software idea.

Thanks,

Sallie

<tt>