Re: [RT] LOWS made in pre-market session: are they "valid" ??

New highs and lows are a lagging confirming indicator. A/D issues and especially, A/D volume are coincident indicators. While the price move from the lows was impressive, issues and volume did not reflect the size of the price reversal so we will have to await another day to see if it happens.

Earl
----- Original Message -----
From: Ben
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 6:55 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] LOWS made in pre-market session: are they "valid" ??

Hello

Even when you look at the  cash  today's candle is VERY bullish
I never  use data from  before 930 am in my testing
I do not trade in this hours
(if I have a position trade in sp05u,) then I just enter in globex   my stop
loss
at 20 e mini  for  4 big contracts,
add to the bullish candle  a  bullish p/c ratio and you have the making of a
bullish day
the fly in the ointment is: new highs  decrease drastically
Ben