From: Joe Duffy
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 2:05 PM
Subject: [RT] Yen

I have time and price target for the Yen right around 90 in this time frame.

On page D12 of Washigtom Post today two Senators are quoting Treasury Sec
Snow and Fed Chairman Greenspan as saying Chinese Yuan revaluation (which
would be very bullish for yen), will becoming "very soon" and will be
"substantial".

I'll be looking for strength to confirm a reversal and go long in the next
day or two provided the high 89's hold as support. G8 meeting coming up.

Business finance course Small business finance Business finance schools
Business finance online Business finance class Business finances

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS