[RT] Shorting those NQUs .... 1560 and up....

they popped up, too far up ,extended,  day trading NQUs, am now
short 4 @ 1560.375 avg, will short a few more until about 1565,
if goes up higher, then I shall close, scaling them out with max pain at 1570

--- Ben <profitok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> that trend line from yesterdays post is not broken yet
> until it does i would only buy sep  1230 put when spy05u hits 1230
> Ben

http://www.JahajeeDesi.com
Home of the Caribbean Indian Diaspora