From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Charles Meyer
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 3:02 PM
To: REAL TRADERS
Subject: [RT] LAPTOPS/ TRADESTATION

Group-

I'd surely value any feedback I can get regards this issue.  I'm looking at the Fijitsu 3511 vs the Averatech 6100A.

(15.4" screen)  Both these models pretty well meet the specs I think I'll need.

Thoughts or comments re the necessity or luxury of a 17" screen?

I now have TradeStation and it would only be used like on trips to monitor the market, visit relevent websites and place orders over the internet.  Someone posted the pro-star info to another list; but they appear to be somewhat pricy for someone like myself who has never owned a laptop.

Thank you for any thoughts or comments.

Chas