[RT] LAPTOPS/ TRADESTATION

Group-

I'd surely value any feedback I can get regards this issue.  I'm looking at the Fijitsu 3511 vs the Averatech 6100A.
(15.4" screen)  Both these models pretty well meet the specs I think I'll need.

Thoughts or comments re the necessity or luxury of a 17" screen?

I now have TradeStation and it would only be used like on trips to monitor the market, visit relevent websites and place orders over the internet.  Someone posted the pro-star info to another list; but they appear to be somewhat pricy for someone like myself who has never owned a laptop.

Thank you for any thoughts or comments.

Chas

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.