Re: [RT] Es15 - Island Reversal?

sorry bout the big pic but dont have time to trim and cut etc
1212 ESU support, I think it holds here, but 1205 is max downside
if longer term trend is still UP.
An island reversal? sure.....Friday's action stranded up there... but they have
attempted to close todays opening gap few minutes ago, almost closed it, but
still a gap.
Observe NQs were stronger earlier, now they are weaker, relative to ESU....
after all said and drawn: looks like a down day, as low as ESU 1205, but most
likely support at 1212. I am wary of shorting these markets! looking for short
and day trade longs...