Re: [RT] SP500 - pull back times?

The VHPM chart whether from a daily perspective or a
weekly perspective shows a parabolic rise, if not
almost vertical.

The developments on the fundamental side as indicated
by you, would mean a lot of fund managers would now be
vying to have it in their holdings. So is all that
demand for the stock in the price? Please note I am
not talking about whether the stock merits this price
or a lower or higher price. My concern is whether the
demand for the stock triggered by the developments in
the company is fully factored into the stock price or
not.

The stock has made a very handsome move and even on
the weekly chart the RSI is nudging the 80 levels.
Fairly overbought - here the caveat is it can remain
overbought for extended periods of time. However if I
go down to the daily time frame the RSI has flipped
over(chart attached). So...net net one could maybe get
it at a better price?

Please excuse the rambling....for my own benefit than
anythng else. Hope to hear from the group.

Regards

href="http://www.sccoast.net";>http://www.sccoast.net</a>"><a

href="http://www.sccoast.net";>http://www.sccoast.net</a></a><BR><BR>

href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/