[RT] SP500 - pull back times?

Ben,

Is this backtested for any period of time with results? It is so
brilliantly simple that my instincts see much validity just by looking at
a recent chart. I am saving your post to check it out with some other
things and also in reverse. I will eventually get into some futures and
the Indexes fascinate me.

Thank you so much.

I remember some posts from you where you mention stocks on pullbacks. So
I take it you are also a stock person.

I recently took a position in VPHM on a breakout. They bought the rights
and are selling the Lilly drug Vancocin that is still a blockbuster
because so many elderly are getting hospital infections that ONLY
Vancocin resolves them.That plus other drugs in the pipeline are
compelling, at least to me.

>From my calculations VPHM can earn close to $1.00 per share on a fully
diluted basis and is selling around $6.60 or so. Insiders are buying it
and a recent buy was at that price. Debentures are being converted to
stock and investors are taking down the stock as it comes out...the debt
of the company will be drastically reduced. So a strong base is
developing with people coming in at these prices. I know there are a lot
of "story" stocks. This one seems real,  at leat to me.

Anyone here I know is sophistocated moreso than I and should do their own
due diligence.

Sallie

<tt>
Hello<BR>
<BR>
this is the most profitable way to make money<BR>
you place 6 buy stops<BR>
1 at 2.1% above the lowest low in 89 days<BR>
another at 3.4% above that low<BR>
another at 5.5% above that low<BR>
then at 6%<BR>
7<BR>