[RT] WIMAX Plays and BAC and ENB

Thanks Rakesh,

I checked I-Watch and it looks like every time it gets hammered, there is
Institutional pick up.

I am trying to be careful so I bought some BAC for the long
term...especially after I saw they bought a major stake in one of the
largest China banks which will be going public. they also have right to
buy more at the IPO price for 5 years...sounds like a BRK deal. Plus 4%
didvidend is safe.

I also bought ENB which is building the $2 Billion pipeline for China.

PCZ and UEVCF are joint ventured with a major shale oil deal. PCZ also
pays a nice dividend.

Good trading to you. The Paine signal just issued another mutual fund buy
signal today.

Sallie

> <tt>
> ALVR looks good from all perspectives barring one. The<BR>
> ADX is below both PDI and MDI. Acording to Welles<BR>
> Wilder when this happens the stock is going nowhere -<BR>
> if I am not wrong in understanding him that is.<BR>
> However the fact is indicators are just indicators,<BR>
> finally PRICE SPEAKS. Good money flow into the stock<BR>
> though(chart attached). Perhaps some of the senior<BR>
> group members would like to comment?<BR>
> <BR>
> Regards<BR>
> <BR>
> R<BR>
> <BR>
> --- sg9310@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:<BR>
> <BR>
> > Any interest in stocks that may benefit from WIMAX.<BR>
> > <BR>
> > I am looking at ALVR and AIRN for the possible long<BR>
> > term.<BR>
> > <BR>
> > Thoughts, opinions and TA welcome.<BR>
> > <BR>
> > BTW, some of you folks have developed some<BR>
> > interesting methods of sub-<BR>
> > rosa self promotion...JMDO [Just my dumb opinion].<BR>
> > <BR>
> > Sallie<BR>
> > <BR>
> > ---------------------------------------------<BR>
> > This message was sent using SCCoast.net's SCCourier<BR>
> > E-mail Service.<BR>
> > <BR>
> > <BR>
> > <BR>
> > <BR>
> >  <BR>
> > Yahoo! Groups Links<BR>
> > <BR>
> > <BR>
> >     realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<BR>
> > <BR>
> >  <BR>
> > <BR>
> > <BR>
> > <BR>
> <BR>
> <BR>
>             <BR>
> ____________________________________________________ <BR>
> Yahoo! Sports <BR>
> Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy Football <BR>
> <a
href="http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com";>http://football.fantasyspor
ts.yahoo.com</a></tt>

> <!-- |**|begin egp html banner|**| -->

> <tt><hr width="500">
> <ul>
> <li>To visit your group on the web, go to:<br><a
href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/";>http://groups.yahoo.com/
group/realtraders/</a><br>

href="mailto:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?

href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>Yahoo! Terms of Service</a>.