Re: [RT] WIMAX Plays

ALVR looks good from all perspectives barring one. The
ADX is below both PDI and MDI. Acording to Welles
Wilder when this happens the stock is going nowhere -
if I am not wrong in understanding him that is.
However the fact is indicators are just indicators,
finally PRICE SPEAKS. Good money flow into the stock
though(chart attached). Perhaps some of the senior
group members would like to comment?

Regards