RE: [RT] Automated Andrews?

Bob
I remember your software, it was quite an accomplishment.

The automated testing software I use has been up and running for a while. There is one version that was designed to be better than tradestation that is now in the hands of a huge london hedge fund. This is one that will not be sold. It does have one feature mine has........the pivot numbering/lettering.

Then there is the one that I gave the input out for the specs. It has done a ton of testing for me over the years. I personally do not sell it because I do not have the time to do the support.........which I do for all software I sell. Also I develop and test mechanical trading systems for wealth management as it is................. and my client could see it as a conflict of interest.

And Bob has told me that to mention any products is a no no soooooooooooooooo.

 .........To give you some idea as to what we have done with it go to www.jaenisch.com/ron.htm and read the article submited to the gravity research foundation.

Warm Regards
Ron

Yahoo! Groups Links