From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ron Jaenisch
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 2:09 PM
To: kondratyev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; PrecisionTrader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; lwside1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RT] sp update

Eric
Yesterday you mentioned that this slow market is almost as exciting as
listening to fingernails on a black board
Soooooooooooooo I went down to the Andrews Libray and did some digging. Here
is the best that I came up with...in the simplest
possible terms.

Watch for a turn at the blue line and then your projection will probably
come to pass.

Chart attached
Warm Regards
Ron at Precisiontrader.com