Re: [RT] tomorrow

On checking my models this morning, I find both NYSE and NASDAQ DID reverse to the downside yesterday. Sorry for the mis-information.
Jim
----- Original Message -----
From: Jim White
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 4:49 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] tomorrow

Despite the bullish open, all major indexes put in lower lows as expected today. The disappointing thing is the sell off was not severe enough to reverse the longer term model. This implies underlying strength and may signal a mild correction here. Drat, I just hate it when the market doesn't do what it is supposed to.
The bullish report on oil inventories today acted as an impulse to delay the ultimate reversal and decline in the energy sector. Lesson learned - do not short before a major report - I did and got burned pretty good.
Gold did reverse and should continue down for awhile.
Tomorrow is now somewhat uncertain for stocks. We have had several days of correction in the semis, biotechs, software and other sectors and are at bullish support for most. Buy and sell candidates are about equal for tomorrow andthere are few Near Impulse dates to consider here so may be a sideways day until Greenspan speaks.
Jim