[RT] follow up on navr

Navarre Corporation Wins Second Consecutive Best Buy Bravo! Award
4:01 p.m.  05/26/2005 Provided by
Award Recognizes Navarre's Computer Software Category
MINNEAPOLIS, May 26, 2005 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- Navarre Corporation (NAVR) a leading publisher and distributor of a broad range of home entertainment and multimedia software products, today announced that it has received its second consecutive Best Buy Bravo! Award.
Best Buy's Bravo! recognition program has been in existence for 6 years. Each business category within Best Buy reviews its vendor roster and selects a supplier it feels characterizes the best performance within its category. The nominations are presented to a leadership committee within Best Buy who select the top 25 vendor partners based on their "Passion and dedication to vision, speed and innovation; honesty and respect; business excellence; and making customers' lives fun and easy."
The 2005 Award, presented to Navarre Corporation, specifically recognized its Computer Software business for its outstanding work with Best Buy's Geek Squad.
Eric Paulson, Chairman and CEO, Navarre Corporation, commented, "We are extremely excited to have won our second consecutive Best Buy Bravo! Award and we are very proud to have such an excellent partnership with Best Buy. This award recognizes the high level of service we strive to provide all our retail customers. I would like to congratulate all members of the Navarre Distribution Services Computer Software team on being recognized for their hard work and attention to solving customer needs."
About Navarre Corporation
Navarre Corporation (NAVR) is a leading publisher and distributor of a broad range of home entertainment and multimedia products, including PC software, CD audio, DVD and VHS video, video games and accessories. Since its founding in 1983, the company has established distribution relationships with customers across a wide spectrum of retail channels which includes mass merchants, discount, wholesale club, office and music superstores, military and e-tailers nationwide. The company currently provides its products to over 18,000 retail and distribution center locations throughout the United States and Canada. Navarre has recently expanded its business to include the licensing and publishing of home entertainment and multimedia content, primarily through the acquisitions of Encore Software, Inc., BCI Eclipse Company, LLC, FUNimation Productions, Ltd. and the FUNimation stores, Ltd. For more information, please visit the company's web site at http://www.navarre.com .

Jim Gilbertson, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, +1-763-535-8333,
jgilbert@xxxxxxxxxxx, or Haug Scharnowski, VP Corporate Relations, +1-763-450-2352,
hscharnowski@xxxxxxxxxxx, both of Navarre Corporation

http://www.prnewswire.com
Copyright (C) 2005 PR Newswire. All rights reserved.
Content Provided by Third Parties
The content on this page is provided by third parties and not Fidelity. Fidelity did not prepare and does not endorse such content. Delayed quotes are delayed at least 20 minutes. Historical prices and fundamental data provided by Reuters and Thomson Financial. Proprietary ratings and ratings information are provided by third parties that are not affiliated with Fidelity. More About Third Party Content.

Fidelity
© Copyright 1998-2005 FMR Corp.
All rights reserved.
Terms of Use Privacy Security Site Map