Re: [RT] Options trading advisors?

buying options are pretty much a losing proposition, as not
only do you have to be right on direction you have to be
correct on time as well. they are very very tricky, and
unless you are a professional you would do better to stay
away from them. as well, most professionals will actually
trade the index futures and use options only as an occasional
hedge. if you are new to options, the probabilities are high
that you will lose every dollar you have before 6 months are
out. I should add as well that futures are also a risky
proposition, but at least you have the luxury of not having
to be as correct with time as with options.

if you want some bang for the buck, then use the futures.
if you don't want that risk but still want some bang, then
you can always use margin with the index-tracking stocks.

Jim