[RT] Looking for Jim White and tax certificates.....

There was someone on this list named Jim White who used to purchase
tax liens. If you are still out there please contact me at
smc635@xxxxxxxxx .

Also, does anyone out there do this sort of thing, I know its more
complicated than it seems and the rates are auctioned, but in my
state they are guaranteeing 24%.

Thanks

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM