From: Ben
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2004 4:32 PM
Subject: [RT] 2005 projections

Hello Clyde
happy healthy and wealthy year  to you and family
and all real traders families

When you have time can you  ask the swing machine on its monthly  swings to tell  us what is in the cards for   bonds, dollar,  gold and sp500?

(if you feel the new gun can do a better job  fell free to post its  predictions too)
best regards
happy holidays to all
Ben

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.