[RT] sp500

hello

I believe we will be making a lower low on Monday and a real closing low on Tuesday

THAT is a buying opportunity

attach is the long term trading on the daily cash data

the blue line  that says close is really the market energy level plus momentum a cross from above the upper boundaries to under the upper line is a sell, HOWEVER,
the max risk is only 25-35 sp points at this point
the end of year push SHOULD start  late Tuesday or early Wednesday

(this tool is available)
please inquire privately
Ben

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor