Re: [RT] Book Recommendation

>I am looking for recommendations on books for my kids
on stocks, bonds
>and investing. They are in their 20's. While they are each
successful in
>their careers they know very little on investing except
401k's are a
>good deal. Any suggestions are appreciated.
>

>Dave
>
>Dave,

I think the best thing you can do is keep them from reading
The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham.

 You could suggest The Visual Investor by John Murphy and
then have them unlearn it  by reading Trading in the Zone
by Mark Douglas.  The latter earns its $35 price with one
sentence:
"The  consistency you seek is in your mind, not in the
markets."

best,

jerry

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM