RE: [RT] Fw: [e-mini_traders_anon] tomorrow is rollover day

SPX should be headed into the 1238-1270 range by early next year (chart),
an upside target with the four year cycle - which may also end up peaking
as well at some point in 2005

45 and 90 day moving averages are now support, with the 1160-1170 region
above that and may not even be taken out solidly before the higher
numbers are hit. any tag of these averages should ideally be a buy, if
hit in the coming weeks and before the higher targets are satisfied