Re: [RT] Its a bird, it's a plane, no, its a contrarian//Feedback

Dear Kevin,

It is good to see a contrarian. I agree with most of what you write and it
seems it took Greenspan to give a wake-up call on Friday.

I still like Special Situations that go counter trend as well as with the
trend, but they are not always the easiest to find.

I am hoping to do a write up of DHB and CCBI as time permits.

Thanks for your post.

Sincerely,

John

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM