[RT] For Rakesh

As I am putting on my pajamas, I gave these a once over.

VITA--orthopedic business--chart I hate--revenues up 55% and loss
narrowing---still looks risky to me.

OLGC---same type business as above--chart I hate---company is re-inventing
itself and sold off its business to do what///I did not go further---looks
risky to me.

ROIA---Radio station--chart I hate---business looks solid---tough call.

DHOM---Builder, one of the smaller ones---chart I hate---lowest PE---has a
chance if you still like this industry.

Hope this gives you a start.

Night..Night.

John