[RT] BLSC

Dear Terry,

I do not want to prolong this thread...but the way you ended your post
gives me cause to respond.

I am in this trade for a run...just like EGY $2 to $6, EEEI $6 to $12.

Ambulatory EEG's are underutilized and will help a lot of people with
uncontrolled seizure disorders. That is the niche for BLSC. Just like a
new oil field was to EGY and lifetime battery contracts from the Gov't for
EEEI. Plus others that are out there.

I do not like to put trades on with "me too" prospects.

So yes, there is always another trade. I just look hard for the Special
Situation aspects in trades...

Take care.

Sincerely,

John