[RT] BLSC

Things have been quiet lately.

I have looked at a lot of CANSLIM.net breakouts over the past 2 weeks. I
like this the best to date...using personal criteria.

Biologic Systems Corp. [BLSC}

BLSC develops, assembles and markets computer based electrodiagnostic
systems for hospitals, clinics, universities and Physicians. I believe
its most important product will become its ambulatory EEG
[Electroencephalogram] unit. I believe that this will become to epilepsy
monitoring as the Holter monitor has become to cardiac monitoring. I can
find no other Publicly owned American company positioned this well in
this area of innovation...and hopefully there is none. I have found
private companies such as Sleep Med, Inc and Lifeline Corp. However a
review of their websites shows more emphasis in other areas. Be that as
it may, BLSC is the first one to hit my radar.

In addition BLSC has a broad line of other diagnostic products.

For the past 6 months ending 8/30/04 sales were up 9% to $14.5 Million.
Net was up 21% to $857,000.

Market cap is $33 Million

ttm earnings are $0.45

PE = 17.5

Price to Book is 1.6sh vs 2.8 for the S&P 500

Shares outstanding are 4.19 Million

Float is 3.1 Million

Institutions own 13%

Insiders own 26%

BLSC has close to $15 Million in the cash and a positive cash flow.

Technically, there was a volume spike along with a price spike to a new
high of $8.72 in October with a pull back to fill the gap. It appears
poised for higher ground.

Close on Tues 11/16/04 was $7.80sh.

It is selling at a discounted PE to other electrodiagnostic public
companies I have researched. It could do well in an up, down or sideways
market.

Be careful with entry and size if of interest. I believe that this may be
a double within a year if they execute well. Earnings for a full fiscal
year could approach $0.60 giving it a forward PE of close to 13sh.

As always, please perform your own due diligence.

Sincerely,

John

Home of The Money Making Machines

www.themoneymakingmachines.com