[RT] COME PARTY IN CHICAGO THIS WEEKEND--you are invited. rsvp right away thank you

  • To: "Noemi Kristin Danigelis" <danigeli@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [RT] COME PARTY IN CHICAGO THIS WEEKEND--you are invited. rsvp right away thank you
  • From: "schroeder36" <schroeder36@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 04:07:11 -0500

hi,

i am throwing a monster party this weekend in chicago

in my empty townhouse.  there will be killer music mixes, every kind of booze imaginable and you may also bring your own beer. yuk!

there will be a big tv too for those that want to watch movies in one of my rooms

also--we are continuing the party when the police will be called to issue a noise ticket--so we those that want to continue to party with me can come along

onto the streets and clubs of chicago

i will provide transportation to and fro, btw

oh--the ratio of girls to boys should be at least 5 to 1

so if you do not meet that requirement--only you wil be allowed into the party

ty

also there will be private security for your safety

and bring proper identification

also you will be screened at the door for concealed weapons

also you must wear only leather and/or black clothing only

no white

also no tennis shoes either

no ballcaps for boys, nor may they be less than 5 foot 10

nor can the boys be considered 'morbidly obese' by the u.s. govt standards

nor can they be diabetic, have a pre-existing heart condition nor be older than 99 years old nor can they have hair longer than 21 inches nor can they have bad hygiene nor can they be taller than 6 foot 6 nor can they be younger than 17 nor can they have low self-esteem nor can they be considered by others to be a bore nor can they drink beer nor can they use my personal bedroom nor can they bring drugs into my house nor can have an i.q. of less than 105 nor can they come if they are not at least in 9th grade nor can they touch my cat nor can they touch the women i tell them not to nor can they smoke in my house nor can they have their cell phones turned on nor can they wear short-sleeed tops nor can they wear shorts nor can they wear any jewelry on their hands nor any other jewelry nor can they bring any metal into my house nor can they use abusive language nor can they take anything from the premises nor can they have sex in my house nor can they use my bathroom for anything but going to the bathroom

other than that they are welcome

also the party is being filmed and videotaped

and there are no doors on the bathroom nor doors in the bedrooms nor doors at my front or back private entrance nor is there parking provided except on the street

the party is at 1418 s. halsted #3A
chicago il 60607

it begins at about 9pm est on friday night and lasts till around sunday morning at 10am est

please rsvp soon

the party is from friday night till sunday morning

clothing is optional and condoms are being provided

there will be 'scening' at this party too
this is a private function and i am the host

you may also call my phone service and rsvp on the phone
231 830 0822

cheers

steven schroeder
231 830 0822

p.s.
there is a $5,000 cover charge for men
women are free/there are no restrictions for the women, none. there is simply no need. and for those under 17 there is an area that is not 'adult'
also--i may leave my party from time to time due to potential lack of interest
also--i simply don't have the time this weekend to be an on-site host for the duration
after you rsvp you will be given the password to enter the club
women only need one password
men will be given 6 passwords and will need to call my service 4 times on friday or email me
and they will also need one password to get in the door and one to enter my private lair where da women be at
also for the maies there will be a personal screening process where they will be physically examined by women in order to determine health status
there will also be blood pressure check, temperature reading, a prostate exam if applicalble and a full nude examination of their genitals
if after this screening process they desire to get into the main room where the women are at then they will be required to wear a full-length cape and a mask of the women's choosing
if they are let into the room then they will be provided all the amenities that the main room has to offer
again i must stress for the safety of the women that this party is being videotaped and recorded
my personal 'life-biographers' will be milling about the party filming at all times

p.p.s.
this will be the most spectacular private party you ever attend this week

much love
n'rc4'vr

"Either kill me or take me as I am, because I'll be damned if I ever change..."
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:schroeder;steven
FN:steven schroeder
NICKNAME:his highness
ORG:PRIVATE INDIVIDUAL;HEDGE AND SPECULATION
TITLE:TRADER
NOTE:i am a mentor by nature. i work 80 hours a week at my trade. do you? i do whatever it takes in order to RULE my masters in this game of speculation and HIGH FINANCE. Perhaps you should have me as one among your mastermind group. Be well.
TEL;WORK;VOICE:231 830 0822
TEL;HOME;VOICE:231 830 0822
TEL;CELL;VOICE:nope
TEL;PAGER;VOICE:nope
TEL;WORK;FAX:nope
TEL;HOME;FAX:nope
ADR;WORK:;;P.O. Box 44004;Muskegon;MI;49444;MIDWEST U.S.
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:P.O. Box 44004=0D=0AMuskegon, MI 49444=0D=0AMIDWEST U.S.
ADR;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;Steven Schroeder=0D=0AP.O. Box 44004=0D=0AMuskegon MI 49444;Muskegon;MI;49=
444;MIDWEST U.S.
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Steven Schroeder=0D=0AP.O. Box 44004=0D=0AMuskegon MI 49444=0D=0AMuskegon, M=
I 49444=0D=0AMIDWEST U.S.
X-WAB-GENDER:2
BDAY:20041227
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:schroeder36@xxxxxxxxxxx