[RT] Historical Election Insights That Could Affect The Market/Norm

Dear Norm,

I guess you would know that better than I. And I take it that you are
making that election rally lunar eclipse your prediction?...that the
potential rally will be eclipsed. To me, you are the master of that arena.

It would not be the first time I have been wrong. But I am trying to hedge
my bets.

Take care.

Sincerely,

John