From: Brad Cline
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 7:40 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] Oil

Ira,
Did you have the courage to short at your number?  :-))    I got it on the way down today and added more on the formation of the outside day. This has been a parabolic rise reminiscent of bonds last year.  I had a guy calling today wanting me to buy call options on crude as their firm is calling for it to go to $100 over the next year and $10 a gallon gasoline. I told him pigs would fly by then too. If it does the world will be in a severe recession or possible depression.
Brad