[RT] When the rats jump ship

Reading reports of Buffett, Soros and Microsoft losing 100's of
millions betting against the US of A., though it could be hedging,
it smells more like bad deals. Crotchety old men fighting a losing
battle in the financial marketplace leaves me to wonder about the
juxtaposition in the crude market. Since there was a great shift in
hedge fund managers fully supporting Bush, to now half,
we may have a little industrial espionage going on in the crude market.
Soros is openly waging a propaganda war against the USA
and with his old pal Jimmy Rogers blathering about commodities, It got
me thinking about the Orange Country debacle.
If these geezers are having a grand mal seizure, the eventual fallout
may be more of a boon than a bust to the rest of us.

Even the great lifetime batting champ, Ted Williams eventually lost his
head.

Mr. Kevin B. Bantz, "trust buster", "collusion demolition", "caviller
free market thinker..."

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM