[RT] DJIA

This is a very tenuous market...as has been well said by others.

Normally, I am contrarian when so many are so cautious or calling a top or
saying we will hit Dow 6000.

In this case, we are at some critical points that go against common sense
for a further run-up...like oil prices as just an example.

Hopefully the attached gif will say it better...and is done properly to
the satisfaction of RT readers.

But we have all been fooled before...up and down.

Sincerely,

John

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM