[RT] losses

Bob,

Thank you for sharing your insight. I agree that it may be difficult for traders to admit their mistakes. I am attempting to inform and help others by using an anti-wizard approach.

I would be able to develop my article with equity traders and then if necessary expand from that point.

By the way I am a 40 year veteran of the markets; I owned my own proprietary trading firm, I was a former member of the NYSE, ASE,CBOE, PHLX and NASD.

I had traders who claimed they knew how to trade options, futures , equities and currencies and I enjoyed mixed results at best.

I felt that the addition of other stories more current may enlighten other traders.

I am certainly not attempting to violate anyone's privacy nor their models.

Thank you,
Joseph Anthony

You might want to define this request a bit.  Are you looking for this information from equity traders?  Futures traders?  Options traders?  Fund traders?  We have them all on our list but not all will bare their soul for the sake of an article.  I suggest having those who want to help you, reply directly to you.

Bob

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links