Re: [RT] nasdaq /sp500

"this is available for trial bases on major  charting  software".  How can I get a trial copy for TradeStation 8?
----- Original Message -----
From: Ben
Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2004 6:03 PM
Subject: [RT] nasdaq /sp500

Hello
I have attached a gif name   ndx10/4/04gif

It suggests  with my long term trading tool that we are making a top
most likely intra day high will be made Monday,

most likely this is  a top that will not be surpassed for a while(possibly  dec or Jan of next year

the upper line is the top of the trading rang  of this move
the center line is the long term trading, it is designed to signal  MAJOR  moves,
it only gave in the last quarter 3 signals  (see gif)

this is available for trial bases on major  charting  software

nice week end
Ben

---