Re: [RT] just as it is

Interesting article.  I'ts mind-boggling how several years back exporting was only about 12% to 15% of GDP.  So politicians
destroyed the other 85% to appease greedy corporations.   Not to mention subsidizing their advertising and who knows what else.

Failure of intellegence caused 9/11, failure enforce immigration laws, failure to secure our borders, giving themselves perks that Mr and
Mrs America can't get, and on and on and on with no accountablity.

It is quite obvious that  political decisions are a threat to life and livelyhood.   The only difference between terrorist and politicians
are the methods they use to destroy life.

dom

robert pisani wrote:
Look at http://www.justasitis.com -- any comments?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor