Re: [RT] Re: Real Estate

I wish that everyone felt the way that you did and would move the hell out of California, especially the bay area.  Give us back the orchards instead of million dollar tract homes.  Give us back the cattle ranches, dairy farms and horse ranches and take back your resort hotels, beach resorts and spas.  Return Lake Tahoe, Yosemite, the Sierras, Mt Lassen and other wilderness areas to their pristine past.

All my friends are moving here.  B/c it's all still here, and you can have it, just like you did in 1968.  In Colorado.  Take a look.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links