[RT] Real Estate///California

Mmmmm Ira,

Let's take it to the ultimate for fun. How about the original 300,000
native California inhabitants who lived there when the first Europeans
came to California. Bet they hate what was done to their country.

Why don't all of you CA people give it back to them and their posterity!

Just a little irony there.

Unfortunately, Ira, we all know things do not usually go back.

BTW, I love San Fran, but I would not want to live there...as well anyone
is entitled to say about their choices.

And how was your trading day and what's hot for tomorrow?

Sincerely,

John

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM