Re: 'Alert: Virus Detected but not Cleaned - Attachment Removed'[[RT] I cannot forget you!]

I get tons of spoofed email bouncing back. My guess is it's some ignorant virus that's picked up my email address in someone's address book. -Neal.. tradewynne wrote: --- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Clyde Lee\(clc\)" wrote: " Not sure why they like Clyde so much" And neither do I. I know I've made a few people angry by questioning the validity of the Fibonacci concept and raining over some other well liked concepts but why me, I don't know. I doubt that's it, even though those fibo fans are pretty rabid. I'll guess it's your web site and the fact they access to your info there. I have a buddy who sells soap online (no fibo debunking whatsoever) and he sometimes gets 1000's of spam and virus emails an HOUR. And yes they have been at it for a long time. Believe me I probably have as good an anti-virus setup as you can get both incoming and outgoing. I believe you. I know it's not you. They spoofed me too. Clyde - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Clyde Lee Chairman/CEO (Home of SwingMachine) SYTECH Corporation email: clydelee@xxxx 7910 Westglen, Suite 105 Office: (713) 783-9540 Houston, TX 77063 Fax: (713) 783-1092 Details at: www.theswingmachine.com - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ----- Original Message ----- From: "tradewynne" To: Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2004 12:45 PM Subject: Re: 'Alert: Virus Detected but not Cleaned - Attachment Removed' [[RT] I cannot forget you!] Actually they've been spoofing Clyde's address for several *years* now. Not sure why they like Clyde so much. Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT Yahoo! Groups Links To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.