  >From:
  Rhonda
  Guilbeaux
  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 5:47
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] indicator

  That was probably a post by Clyde Lee..

  Best,
  Rhonda
  <BLOCKQUOTE

    ----- Original Message -----
    <DIV
    >From:
    CKP
    To: <A
    title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 6:33
    PM
    Subject: [RT] indicator

    Hello
    While back somebody had posted a indicator for
    tradestation  the indicator was called valueband and valuearea
    two different indicator. I would like to have if possible I had on my
    computer but my hard disk crashed and I lost it.
    Thanks
    Kris

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/