  >From:
  <A title=hbernst963@xxxxxxx
  href="">hbernst963@xxxxxxx
  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Friday, August 20, 2004 11:36
  AM
  Subject: Re: [RT] Crude Oil

  Thanks for sending the chart.  When it says 'near month versus out
  months' how far out are we talking?  Is it X amount of months out or is
  it an average of a number of months out?  Also, is the chart from a
  website (please provide the link if that is so) or did you create that
  yourself in a software program?

  Thanks for replying,

  Howard Bernstein

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor