Re: [RT] Crude Oil

I came across this chart which shows the current
relationship between front months and out months.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim White" <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>jwhite43@xxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
To: <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2004 1:08
PM
Subject: [RT] Crude Oil
<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> The attached shows the Near Impulse Forecaster view of daily and
weekly> crude oil. The daily data shows today as probable change in trend
with a> high pivot most likely. The weekly view shows we are within the
forecast> window for a weekly high pivot. Pivots are confirmed by closes
below> previous bar low.> I believe crude oil is the "weapon of
mass destruction" of preference to the> Al Quida and that they will
continue to de-stabilize the supply. With world> oil demand increasing (
China growing up) we can view any declines as buying>
opportunities.> Jim White> PivotTrader.com> Home of the
Near Impulse Forecaster> > > ------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> > $9.95 domain names
from Yahoo!. Register anything.> <A
href=""><FONT
face=Verdana
size=2>http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM<FONT
face=Verdana size=2>>
size=2>> > <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:>
    <FONT
face=Verdana size=2>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/<FONT
face=Verdana size=2>>  >

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor