Re: [RT] FOR PETE'S SAKE, THIS IS (OR WAS) A TRADING BOARD, TAKE POLITICS ELSEWHERE!

Here's a question: is there ANY evidence that the markets favor
either party in power? I think the long range data shows very
little difference. Both parties are beholding to the company store.

Other questions: Why did conservative Reagan RAISE taxes
(he eliminated tax credits for Alt.energy)? Why did green
Al Gore support the privatization of Elk Hills oil land?

http://www.antiwar.com/rep/szamuely/szamuely29.html

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Steven Schroeder"
<schroeder36@xxxx> wrote:
> no, respectfully, they are relevant in other trading-related
forums. i suggest you 'seek' them out so you feel comfy.

> regards
> ss

election year the markets are more attune to the political talk and
react accordingly.  As traders I think it is quite healthy to have
these discussions.  Discussing current policies and immediate and
long term effects on the economy I would think are relevent to this
discussion forum.

>   John

much in his political post, but didn't exhibit the maturity to
refrain from fanning the fires! Take this crap somewhere else!

>       Earl
>       This kind of political rant has happened before on this list,
not too

>       long ago in fact, because our moderator, in spite of his
trading acumen,

>       has made no secret what end of the political spectrum he is
on.

>       Perhaps there will be no permanent cure for such outbreaks
until

>       the election is over with.
>

>       Neal
>

>           Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

>       c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM