RE: [RT] FOR PETE'S SAKE, THIS IS (OR WAS) A TRADING BOARD, TAKE POLITICS ELSEWHERE!

This
is one point where I disagree.  Because we are in an election year the
markets are more attune to the political talk and react accordingly.  As
traders I think it is quite healthy to have these discussions.  Discussing
current policies and immediate and long term effects on the economy I would
think are relevent to this discussion forum.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>John

<SPAN
class=656335704-12082004> -----Original Message-----From:
sire@xxxxxxx [mailto:sire@xxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, August 08, 2004 8:44
PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT] FOR
PETE'S SAKE, THIS IS (OR WAS) A TRADING BOARD, TAKE POLITICS
ELSEWHERE!

  <BLOCKQUOTE
  >--------------
    Original message from "EarlA" : --------------

    The moderator ought to have known better, and admitted as much in his
    political post, but didn't exhibit the maturity to refrain
    from fanning the fires! Take this crap somewhere else!

    Earl
  <BLOCKQUOTE

    This kind of political rant has happened before on this list, not too
    long ago in fact, because our moderator, in spite of his trading
    acumen,
    has made no secret what end of the political spectrum he is on.
    Perhaps there will be no permanent cure for such outbreaks until
    the election is over with.

    Neal

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/