RE: [RT] Any experience with ZenWare (samuraitrader )?

Ever
wonder why he doesn't show a track record? Supposedly, he has been trading it
himself for over 1 1/2 years and hasn't published a track record. I purchased
his "system" in June of 2002 and found that what he showed at the meeting as
profits, evaporated when minimal commissions were deducted.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
If he
has revised it so that it is profitable, after commission & fees, I would
love to know about it.

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Carl
  Vanhaesendonck [mailto:carlvan@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Thursday, August
  05, 2004 11:50 AMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [RT] Any experience with ZenWare (samuraitrader
  )?Well, the title is exactly my question: does
  anybody have any experience with this software, sold by Eddie Toppel, the
  author of "Zen in the Markets - confession of a samurai trader".I did
  not read the book but intend to purchase it. Any advice on the book or the
  software, based on the approach described in the book ?I send a
  request of information to E Toppel for more info on the track record of
  this software applied to e-mini's, as it can be ran, therefore evaluated,
  on Tradestation. I received a quick and clear answer from Mr Toppel but no
  number. So, if anyone has tried the software, I would appreciate any
  feedback.Carl

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/