Re: [RT] Charting with IB - TahoeCharts

Earl,

TahoeCharts is an eSignal product, so the sign up is thru us.

For any data feed we are supporting that doesn't have infill or back
fill of charts, what ever people want to call it, we provide it.

So if you use eSignal's TahoeCharts with IB, eSignal provides the
back fill data for the charting.

We will be supporting over 10 data feed choices within the next
couple of weeks on TahoeCharts, including Cybertrader, MB, IB,
Ameritrade, Patsytems, and Scottrade.

Chuck
@eSignal

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "EarlA" <earl.a@xxxx> wrote:
> The signup screen for "Tahoe Charts, supporting various datafeeds
(Beta)" brings up an eSignal signup screen. Also no information on
the seamless back fill on charts which you mention.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM