Re[2]: [RT] Charting with IB - TahoeCharts

I currently do not use Ensign,but from other lists and confirmed on
their website,they have entered into an agreement with DTN,and now
offer fill-in data down to the tick level.

This url offers 'some information-

http://www.ensignsoftware.com/ibload.htm

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM